The office building SKYSAWA has received the highest BREEAM Interim certification at the Outstanding level. It has achieved a score of 93.6%, which is the highest score ever recorded in Poland in the BREEAM scheme.
BREEAM Interim is a certificate of sustainable construction, which indicates that the building will be environmentally friendly and efficiently managed. The assessment is based on 10 categories related to ecology, water consumption, and applied innovations. This identifies SKYSAWA as an investment that supports the prevention of global warming and the creation of sustainable communities where using local, environmentally friendly materials is important.
- SKYSAWA nominated for BREEAM Award 2020 (9 March 2020)
- Diaphragm walls drilling in Skysawa building successfully completed (6 December 2019)
- SKYSAWA with highest level of BREEAM (25 September 2019)
- The construction of SKYSAWA will begin soon (18 June 2019)
- New offices in the high-rise on Świętokrzyska Street (14 Frebruary 2017)