The final height of one of Warsaw's narrowest office skyscrapers has been known for several days. Skysawa is one among three skyscrapers still under construction. Together with Central Point and Varso Tower, they are located at Marszałkowska and Świętokrzyska Streets. Undoubtedly, Skysawa stands out among its neighbors as well as other office buildings in Warsaw thanks to its narrow and high structure, which is more than 155 sqm and has more than 40 floors above ground.
- SKYSAWA with a topping out ceremony (2 August 2021)
- BREEAM Interim for SKYSAWA (6 May 2021)
- SKYSAWA nominated for BREEAM Award 2020 (9 March 2020)
- Diaphragm walls drilling in Skysawa building successfully completed (6 December 2019)
- SKYSAWA with highest level of BREEAM (25 September 2019)
- The construction of SKYSAWA will begin soon (18 June 2019)
- New offices in the high-rise on Świętokrzyska Street (14 Frebruary 2017)