The Generation Park Y office building has obtained the LEED Core & Shell certificate at the Platinum level. LEED is the system for assessing buildings in terms of energy efficiency and reduction of water consumption.
A number of technologies have been used in the Warsaw office building to help reduce waste. The example is the gray and rainwater recovery system. In addition, great importance was also attached to the implementation of the facade. Its exceptional tightness and the selection of high-quality materials ensure lower energy consumption. It is worth noting that the Generation Park Y skyscraper will be fully powered by renewable energy.
The Generation Park Y investment has also received the WELL Health-Safety Rating certificate, which confirms that the building provides health safety to people staying in it. However, the building continues to operate and is applying for WELL Shell & Core and Obiekt bez Barier certificates.
- Generation Park Y supremely comfortable for tenants (26 April 2022)
- The Generation Park Y office building has been sold (31 December 2021)
- Green wall at Generation Park Y (15 July 2021)
- Topping out on a skyscraper at Rondo Daszyńskiego (14 May 2020)
- The greenest office building in Warsaw (24 January 2020)
- Next topping out on Generation (9 January 2019)
- The third phase of Generation Park has just started (9 November 2018)
- Slurry walls on Generation Park construction site (11 September 2017)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)