Z will comprise 10 overground storeys and offer approx. 20 000 sq m of space and Y will be a high-rise standing at 180 metres tall (spires included) and it will offer approx. 40 000 sq m of space. Both buildings are part of a Warsaw located construction project Generation Park by Skanska Property Poland.
The office complex also includes currently rising Generation Park X Phase I, which will welcome its tenant, Citi Service Center Poland, in Q4 of 2017.
- Generation Park Y supremely comfortable for tenants (26 April 2022)
- The Generation Park Y office building has been sold (31 December 2021)
- Generation Park Y received another certificate (10 December 2021)
- Green wall at Generation Park Y (15 July 2021)
- Topping out on a skyscraper at Rondo Daszyńskiego (14 May 2020)
- The greenest office building in Warsaw (24 January 2020)
- Next topping out on Generation (9 January 2019)
- The third phase of Generation Park has just started (9 November 2018)
- Generation Park arises (22 March 2016)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)