The greenest office investment at Rondo Daszyńskiego is climbing upwards. The 140 sq m high Generation Park Y tower will be the main element distinguishing the investment among modern office buildings.
The Generation Park Y office building will be green 'from head to toe'. The green roofs of the three buildings of the complex will constitute a bioactive area. The tenants of the building will have the opportunity not only to take a walk and relax in the bosom of nature, but also to have a morning coffee while checking the mailbox as external rooms for work and rest will be developed.
The 35th floor of Generation Park Y will be designed for a green observation deck while a real live tree will be planted in the lobby. Moreover, there will be also a green vertical wall on 4 floors that will be covered with greenery and plants. The lobby will splendidly match with a green pocket park which will appear outside. The green park will link three buildings into a beautiful leisure arcade with a small pond. Sidewalks and paths around the complex will be covered with green concrete aiming at reduction of air pollution.
Generation Park Y will provide over 42,000 sq m of office space on 37 floors and about 320 underground parking spaces. Construction works will continue throughout the year. Expected completion date is February 2021.
- Green wall at Generation Park Y (15 July 2021)
- Topping out on a skyscraper at Rondo Daszyńskiego (14 May 2020)
- Next topping out on Generation (9 January 2019)
- The third phase of Generation Park has just started (9 November 2018)
- Slurry walls on Generation Park construction site (11 September 2017)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)