The construction of the third and the last tower in Generation Park complex, which is located on Daszyński Roundabout in Warsaw has just started. The works began on November 2018 and its finish is planned for I quarter of 2021.
Generation Park Y will have 38 above-ground floors and 4 underground floors, which will make it the highest tower in the complex. On 35th floor of the building, architects created green terrace with the incredible view for the city centre of Warsaw. In the Generation Park Y are planned six sky-offices, spaces with different high and located on different floors. For future tenants disposal will be over 47,000 sq meters of the office space, over 320 parking spaces in the underground garage and and parking zone for around 185 bikes.
- Generation Park Y supremely comfortable for tenants (26 April 2022)
- The Generation Park Y office building has been sold (31 December 2021)
- Generation Park Y received another certificate (10 December 2021)
- Green wall at Generation Park Y (15 July 2021)
- Topping out on a skyscraper at Rondo Daszyńskiego (14 May 2020)
- The greenest office building in Warsaw (24 January 2020)
- Next topping out on Generation (9 January 2019)
- Slurry walls on Generation Park construction site (11 September 2017)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)