The second building of Generation Park complex, located by the Daszyńskiego Roundabout, has just reached its final height and its traditional topping out was placed.
Generation Park Z will offer over 17,000 sq m of a leasable office space on its 14 above-ground floors. Parking for 108 cars will be located on 2 underground floors. Currently, Generation Park Z apply for green building certification LEED on platinum level. The end of the construction works is planned on September 2019.
First building of the complex was commissioned in 2017 and fully comercialized, the last one is under construction and will be finished in 2021. Totally, complex will provide market with over 79 000 sq. m. of leasable space.
- Generation Park Y supremely comfortable for tenants (26 April 2022)
- The Generation Park Y office building has been sold (31 December 2021)
- Generation Park Y received another certificate (10 December 2021)
- Green wall at Generation Park Y (15 July 2021)
- Topping out on a skyscraper at Rondo Daszyńskiego (14 May 2020)
- The greenest office building in Warsaw (24 January 2020)
- The third phase of Generation Park has just started (9 November 2018)
- Slurry walls on Generation Park construction site (11 September 2017)
- Generation Park arises (22 March 2016)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)