Generation Park Y, the Warsaw skyscraper located at Rondo Daszyńskiego has reached the target height of 140 meters. It is the highest building in the complex. It will offer 44,159 sq m of office space on 31 floors.
Let us remind you that Generation Park is a complex of 3 modern office buildings in the center of Warsaw, which will offer over 87,000 sq m of attractive office space. Tenants will have 593 parking spaces at their disposal on 2 underground floors. Thanks to the great location, tenants and guests will easily reach the property by public transport.
Thanks to the use of unconventional architectural solutions, the Generation Park complex not only cares about the health and well-being of tenants but also minimizes the negative impact on the environment. The building has a LEED green certification on a platinum level.
The Generation Park Y building is planned to be finished in Q1 2021.
- Green wall at Generation Park Y (15 July 2021)
- The greenest office building in Warsaw (24 January 2020)
- Next topping out on Generation (9 January 2019)
- The third phase of Generation Park has just started (9 November 2018)
- Slurry walls on Generation Park construction site (11 September 2017)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)