The biggest green wall in Poland, made from more than 6,000 plant species is created in a lobby of one of Warsaw's office buildings - Generation Park Y. The wall is 22 meters long and 15 meters high, which can be compared to a 5-story building. Gardeners placed the plants in special pockets that were created in a reinforced concrete wall. The entire arrangement is fully automatized, thanks to that the plants receive the right amount of water, fertilizers, and light.
What is more, thanks to the glass facade it is possible to admire the green wall from the outside of the building.
- Topping out on a skyscraper at Rondo Daszyńskiego (14 May 2020)
- The greenest office building in Warsaw (24 January 2020)
- Next topping out on Generation (9 January 2019)
- The third phase of Generation Park has just started (9 November 2018)
- Slurry walls on Generation Park construction site (11 September 2017)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)