Generation Park Y is a 38-storey, 140-metre high building located in Warsaw's Wola district. The office building is equipped with technological solutions that contribute to the quality and safety of its offices, as well as the well-being of its users. This is confirmed by the WELL certificate received by the building at the Gold level in the Share&Core scheme.
The certification included issues related to access to good quality water, clean air, proper lighting, acoustics, and interior design. Among other things, the water will be tested for more than 30 chemical compounds and a special ventilation system will provide 30% more fresh air purified from substances that cause allergies.
Additionally, access to daylight, subdued colors of interiors, and many other elements will positively influence the functioning of Generation Park Y tenants.
- The Generation Park Y office building has been sold (31 December 2021)
- Generation Park Y received another certificate (10 December 2021)
- Green wall at Generation Park Y (15 July 2021)
- Topping out on a skyscraper at Rondo Daszyńskiego (14 May 2020)
- The greenest office building in Warsaw (24 January 2020)
- Next topping out on Generation (9 January 2019)
- The third phase of Generation Park has just started (9 November 2018)
- Slurry walls on Generation Park construction site (11 September 2017)
- Generation Park under construction (4 December 2015)