Work on the undergroud part of Mennica Legacy Tower, located at Pereca 21 Street and on the corner of Żelazna and Prosta Streets in Warsaw is in progress. Third out of four planned underground levels has already been reached. "Stage zero" is to be reached in November this year.
Mennica Legacy Tower along with Mennica Legacy West Building make up a complex ultimately set to offer over 65 500 sq m of lettable area. The construction work on the complex started in November 2016.
- First tenants move into Mennica Legacy Tower (13 November 2020)
- Topping out on Mennica Legacy Tower (29 March 2019)
- Mennica Legacy West Building's shell is completed (21 November 2018)
- Mennica Legacy Tower nominated (22 Frebruary 2018)
- Mennica Legacy is ascending (5 December 2017)
- Cornerstone embedded under Mennica Legacy Tower (8 March 2017)
- Mennica Legacy Tower is about to start rising up (25 January 2017)
- Start of Mennica Legacy Tower construction works (24 October 2016)
- The construction of Mennica Legacy Tower (25 January 2016)