Mennica Legacy Tower is going to be situated at the junction of Prosta and Żelazna Streets. The key investment of Golub GetHouse will be realized in cooperation with Mennica Polska.
The construction works, managed by the Warbud company chosen as the general contractor, are launching soon. The project will expand the Warsaw commercial real estate market with approx. 65,600 sq m of office space for lease in two integrated buildings – 33-storey tower, estimated to reach 140 m and lower, 10-storey one, which will be placed on the market in the Q4 of 2018.
The investor has foreshadowed that the project will be the showcase of the capital city, and will provide the latest technologies and design, including exclusive BREEAM Excellent certificate.
- First tenants move into Mennica Legacy Tower (13 November 2020)
- Topping out on Mennica Legacy Tower (29 March 2019)
- Mennica Legacy West Building's shell is completed (21 November 2018)
- Mennica Legacy Tower nominated (22 Frebruary 2018)
- Mennica Legacy is ascending (5 December 2017)
- Ongoing work on the undergroud part of Mennica Legacy Tower (12 July 2017)
- Cornerstone embedded under Mennica Legacy Tower (8 March 2017)
- Mennica Legacy Tower is about to start rising up (25 January 2017)
- The construction of Mennica Legacy Tower (25 January 2016)