Mennica Legacy Tower has obtained a valid use permit. The 140-meter tower provides almost 51 thousand. sq. m of space for lease and its first tenants will move in in the coming days.
The prestigious space of office building has been finished with the highest quality natural materials, including Italian marble or Indian granite. The 12-meter-high fully glazed lobby features a water wall almost reaching the ceiling. The skyscraper has 16 high-speed elevators integrated with security systems. In the immediate vicinity, there is a passage, in which selected plant species were planted.
At the design stage, Mennica Legacy Tower received the highest BREEAM - Outstanding rating.
- Topping out on Mennica Legacy Tower (29 March 2019)
- Mennica Legacy West Building's shell is completed (21 November 2018)
- Mennica Legacy Tower nominated (22 Frebruary 2018)
- Mennica Legacy is ascending (5 December 2017)
- Ongoing work on the undergroud part of Mennica Legacy Tower (12 July 2017)
- Cornerstone embedded under Mennica Legacy Tower (8 March 2017)
- Mennica Legacy Tower is about to start rising up (25 January 2017)
- Start of Mennica Legacy Tower construction works (24 October 2016)
- The construction of Mennica Legacy Tower (25 January 2016)