A symbolic topping out was conducted on the Mennica Legacy Tower in Warsaw.
Mennica Legacy is a project which will consist of a 140 meter tall tower and an adjacent 43 metre tall Mennica Legacy West Building with total space of 65,000 sqm. The investment is fulfilling the requirements of international ecological certificate BREEAM on the 'outstanding' level.
The construction of the complex started in November 2016. The office space is already fully commercialised. Putting into service is planned for the autumn this year.
- First tenants move into Mennica Legacy Tower (13 November 2020)
- Mennica Legacy West Building's shell is completed (21 November 2018)
- Mennica Legacy Tower nominated (22 Frebruary 2018)
- Mennica Legacy is ascending (5 December 2017)
- Ongoing work on the undergroud part of Mennica Legacy Tower (12 July 2017)
- Cornerstone embedded under Mennica Legacy Tower (8 March 2017)
- Mennica Legacy Tower is about to start rising up (25 January 2017)
- Start of Mennica Legacy Tower construction works (24 October 2016)
- The construction of Mennica Legacy Tower (25 January 2016)