Mennica Legacy is complex of two buildings located on Pereca, Street on Wola district in Warsaw. Mennica Legacy Tower reach 26 floors and out of planned 43 floors. Mennica Legacy West Building has its final high and it has shell and core works completed. In the begining of 2019 the first tenants will be able to start its interior finishing works.
For the future tenants it will provide over 60,000 sq m of the office space. Project is fulfilling requirements of international certification BREEAM on outstanding level. The construction works are planned to finish in III quarter of 2019.
- Mennica Legacy Tower nominated (22 Frebruary 2018)
- Mennica Legacy is ascending (5 December 2017)
- Ongoing work on the undergroud part of Mennica Legacy Tower (12 July 2017)
- Cornerstone embedded under Mennica Legacy Tower (8 March 2017)
- Mennica Legacy Tower is about to start rising up (25 January 2017)
- Start of Mennica Legacy Tower construction works (24 October 2016)
- The construction of Mennica Legacy Tower (25 January 2016)