7 March saw the ceremonial embedding of cornerstone under Mennica Legacy Tower, a Warsaw office complex. The investment, which is a joint project of the companies Golub Gethouse and Mennica Polska, will comprise two office buildings, which are to stand on the corner of Prosta and Żelazna Street.
The complex will consist of a 140-metre tower, offering 50 752 sq m of rentable space to its tenants, and a 43-metre building with another 14 880 sq m. The key advantage of the facility will be its convenient location - just 200 m away from the metro station Rondo ONZ.
Warbud is the general contractor of the undertaking. The planned completion date of the lower, western building is the IV quarter of 2018, while the tower is to be finished in the III quarter of 2019.
- First tenants move into Mennica Legacy Tower (13 November 2020)
- Topping out on Mennica Legacy Tower (29 March 2019)
- Mennica Legacy West Building's shell is completed (21 November 2018)
- Mennica Legacy Tower nominated (22 February 2018)
- Mennica Legacy is ascending (5 December 2017)
- Ongoing work on the undergroud part of Mennica Legacy Tower (12 July 2017)
- Mennica Legacy Tower is about to start rising up (25 January 2017)
- Start of Mennica Legacy Tower construction works (24 October 2016)
- The construction of Mennica Legacy Tower (25 January 2016)