Construction of the Mennica Legacy Tower office building is planned for March.
Mennica Legacy Tower is going to consist of two buildings - 130 meters tall tower that will deliver 49.6000 sqm and 9 storey building that will provide 14.200 sqm of space. 4 storey underground parking will provide 620 parking spaces. Moreover, the building will provide 300 bicycle stands.
The developer is currently searching for a general contractor. The completion of construction works is planned for the end of 2018.
- Topping out on Mennica Legacy Tower (29 March 2019)
- Mennica Legacy West Building's shell is completed (21 November 2018)
- Mennica Legacy Tower nominated (22 Frebruary 2018)
- Mennica Legacy is ascending (5 December 2017)
- Ongoing work on the undergroud part of Mennica Legacy Tower (12 July 2017)
- Cornerstone embedded under Mennica Legacy Tower (8 March 2017)
- Mennica Legacy Tower is about to start rising up (25 January 2017)
- Start of Mennica Legacy Tower construction works (24 October 2016)