Mennica Legacy Tower has received a nomination in the international BREEAM Awards 2018 contest. The goal of the contest is awarding buildings which set new standards in proecological solutions and sustainable construction and the emerging at Pereca 21 Street office complex is the only high-rise building in Poland that was nominated this year.
Mennica Legacy Tower is a construction project realised by joint effort of Golub Gethouse and Mint of Poland. It will consist of a 140 metre tall tower and an adjacent 43 metre tall building with total space of 65,000 sqm. The complex was designed by architects from Chicago based Goettsch Partners, who appointed Epstein as their local partner. Construction works are currently in the aboveground stage, underground works on walls and installations are also ongoing. The building is to be ready next autumn.
- Topping out on Mennica Legacy Tower (29 March 2019)
- Mennica Legacy West Building's shell is completed (21 November 2018)
- Mennica Legacy is ascending (5 December 2017)
- Ongoing work on the undergroud part of Mennica Legacy Tower (12 July 2017)
- Cornerstone embedded under Mennica Legacy Tower (8 March 2017)
- Mennica Legacy Tower is about to start rising up (25 January 2017)
- Start of Mennica Legacy Tower construction works (24 October 2016)
- The construction of Mennica Legacy Tower (25 January 2016)