Dynamically developing new business district in Warsaw – neighborhood of Daszyńskiego Roundabout becomes a scenery of impressing skyscrapers. The next building, designed by architects from APA Wojciechowski will reach 195 m, what guarantees the position of one of the highest towers in Warsaw.
Skyliner project has been created in the parametric software system BIM. Additionally the office building will be distinguished by the wide spectrum of modern technologies providing energy efficiency and the highest standards of functionality. Following the cycle of building’s life, architects decided to use, inter alia, materials reducing the heat loss and cooling technology neutral for ozon layer.
The project has already obtained the highest level of BREEAM certification as a proof of sustainable building approach.
- Construction of Skyliner II will start in fall (11 April 2023)
- Flexible office will open in Skyliner (9 September 2022)
- Skyliner skyscraper fully powered by renewable energy sources (12 November 2021)
- Podium with two towers (26 July 2021)
- Warsaw Skyliner is already covered with glass (31 December 2020)
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)