Warsaw Skyliner office building will get a "brother". A new, lower, 135-metre high tower will be built on the same podium. The building will have 33 floors, designated for office space, and the common podium will be used for a lobby for tenants and commercial and service facilities.
Construction will probably begin next year, but the developer is not confirming that date.
- Construction of Skyliner II will start in fall (11 April 2023)
- Flexible office will open in Skyliner (9 September 2022)
- Skyliner skyscraper fully powered by renewable energy sources (12 November 2021)
- Warsaw Skyliner is already covered with glass (31 December 2020)
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)