After construction works start one year ago, five underground floors of Skyliner located at Prosta 67 Street, have been finished. Currently 19 meters columns are being set up, which will make a base for the presentable lobby. After all, the building on Daszyńskiego Roundabout will be 195 meters high, consisting of 45 floors and offering over 47 000 square meters of space. Additionally on the last floor with an incredible Warsaw panorama view there will be a place called the Skybar.
Construction of the Skyliner started on September 2017, and its completion is planned for the second half of 2020.
- Flexible office will open in Skyliner (9 September 2022)
- Skyliner skyscraper fully powered by renewable energy sources (12 November 2021)
- Podium with two towers (26 July 2021)
- Warsaw Skyliner is already covered with glass (31 December 2020)
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)