Warsaw office building Skyliner reached 50 meters high. Currently 13th level from 45 is under construction. Fininshing works are also conducted inside the building.
Skyliner will offer 40,000 sqm of office space on 30 storeys. Areas will have perfect access to light thanks to glass-panneled windows from the floor to the ceiling. The project enables also very flexible space arrangement thanks to smal amount of columns.
The office building is located right next to Daszyńskiego Roundabout, in the neighbourhood of metro station and numerous bus and tram lines. Skyliner has ecological certificate BREEAM on Excellent level.
- Podium with two towers (26 July 2021)
- Warsaw Skyliner is already covered with glass (31 December 2020)
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)