September 1 of this year marks the planned start of the construction work on Skyliner at Rondo Daszyńskiego in Warsaw. The building, which's set to offer almost 44 000 sqm of leasable area, is to be 195 meters tall, which will have placed it among the highest buildings in the capital.
30 office floors as well as 4 retail floors, available for both the building tenants and residents of Warsaw, are planned. There will also be 2 levels of Skybar boasting the view of the city from impressive 165 meters up. Additionally, 5 underground levels of parking will provide 428 spots for cars, 500 spots for bicycles, as well as cloakrooms with changing rooms for cyclists. The distance between the reception and the subway entrance will be mere 7 meters.
Designed by the architects from APA Wojciechowski Skyliner is yet another construction project realised with the joint efforts of Karimpol Polska and the general contractor, Warbud. The building which has already obtained the BREEAM certification on the level "Excellent" is to be commisioned in 2020.
- Warsaw Skyliner is already covered with glass (31 December 2020)
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)