The project of one of the tallest office buildings in Warsaw, Skyliner, is coming to the end. The construction of the façade with an area of nearly 35,000 sq m has already been completed.
Glass-aluminum covered 195-meters high façade made of the highest quality materials. Thanks to the glazing, future tenants will have access to daylight, which significantly improves the comfort of work. Moreover, properly selected materials will provide acoustic insulation and will protect against excessive heating of rooms.
An interesting element of the building is the so-called "Razor", which can be seen from Prosta Street. It is a vertical strip, made of architectural concrete, running through the entire length of the building (195 sq m). It connects the glass façade, entrance area, sky bar, and the so-called "Plume" that is supported to be as a lighthouse that is visible from further parts of the city.
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)