Skyliner skyscraper at the Daszyńskiego roundabout in Warsaw has been certified by innogy Polska. This certificate confirms that the electricity in the building comes entirely from renewable energy sources. More specifically, green energy for the Skyliner building is generated in onshore wind farms. The building also obtained the BREEAM certificate at the Excellent level.
Environmental issues were important at every stage of the project implementation. Materials for finishing works have been selected in such a way that they can be recycled. In addition, the technologies used in the Skyliner office building help to reduce operating costs and the carbon footprint. The building has a system for monitoring consumption of utilities, which allows for optimization and minimization of their waste.
- Podium with two towers (26 July 2021)
- Warsaw Skyliner is already covered with glass (31 December 2020)
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)