The modern Warsaw skyscraper Skyliner has already reached its target height, 195 meters. The glazed skyscraper with a beautiful purple facade will offer over 45,000 sq m. of office space for rent on 30 floors.
The icing on the cake of the office building will be the Skybar located on two floors of the building at a height of 165 meters. After the opening of Skybar, both tenants and residents of the city will be able to admire the panorama of the capital from all sides.
The planned completion date is the end of this year. Like a pearl, the sloping roof of the skyscraper will attract attention.
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)