Skyliner is a modern office building located in Wola district, at Rondo Daszyńskiego. It will be one of the highest skyscrapers in Warsaw. The building has already reached a height of 185 meters, which means that only 10 meters of construction work remain to the target size.
The building is now at one of the most difficult stages of implementation. At the top of the tower, a "plume" and reinforced concrete pitched roofs are formed. There is also a glass façade on the finish.
In addition, Skyliner will offer many modern solutions. One of them will be a camera system installed in a public parking that will scan the car's registration numbers. There will be an application that will allow you to pay online for the parking. This will improve vehicle traffic.
As a result, Skyliner will offer 45,443 sq m office space and about 3,000 sq m commercial space, located on over 30 floors.
- Warsaw Skyliner is already covered with glass (31 December 2020)
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)