In Skyliner office building at the Daszyńskiego Roundabout in Warsaw the flexible office will be opened. This will enable small companies to conduct their business in this attractive location. More than 600 workstations will be available. The office is scheduled to open in spring 2023.
Skyliner is among the tallest buildings in Poland. The building provides 49,000 sqm of office space on 45 floors. It is worth mentioning that Skyliner is fully powered by renewable energy sources and has a BREEAM certificate at the Excellent level.
- Construction of Skyliner II will start in fall (11 April 2023)
- Skyliner skyscraper fully powered by renewable energy sources (12 November 2021)
- Podium with two towers (26 July 2021)
- Warsaw Skyliner is already covered with glass (31 December 2020)
- Skyliner is already among clouds (15 October 2020)
- The Warsaw Skyliner is almost finished (15 May 2020)
- Skyliner higher and higher (7 June 2019)
- New high-rise is growing above the ground - Skyliner (23 October 2018)
- Construction work on Skyliner to begin (1 August 2017)
- 195 metres of energy efficient Skyliner (23 June 2016)