Varso office complex, which is to rise at Chmielna street in Warsaw, obtained a WELL Core&Shell Gold precertificate as a first building in Europe. The final certificate will be conferred upon commission of the building. The key parameters for WELL system of certificatios are not only energy-efficient and high-performance solutions but aslo issues related to nutrition and well-being of employees.
Varso office complex, which will consist of two office buildings and a tower, will deliver 140 000 sq m of A+ class office space. The project is emerging in the very center of Warsaw, which is a great advantage of Varso as the offcie complex will be located in the close proximity of Centrum subway station and bus and tram stops.
- Tropical trees in Varso Tower (6 April 2022)
- Office space applies for WELL certification (9 February 2022)
- Garden on top of the Varso Tower (7 September 2021)
- New certificate for Varso Place (14 April 2021)
- Varso Tower dominated the ranking of the highest buildings in the European Union (25 February 2021)
- Varso Tower - the tallest building in the European Union (4 January 2021)
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)