Varso Tower is the highest skyscraper under construction in Europe. It enjoys prestige in the real estate world not only due to its record-breaking height but also due to its convenient interior arrangement.
One of its future offices, located on 5 floors and amounting to 7 thousand sqm, will apply for WELL certificate evaluating the quality of work environment. So far, entire buildings have been submitted to certification. This is one of the few office spaces in Poland with this type of action undertaken.
The Varso Tower building which is scheduled for completion this year will also be assessed under this system.
- Tropical trees in Varso Tower (6 April 2022)
- Garden on top of the Varso Tower (7 September 2021)
- New certificate for Varso Place (14 April 2021)
- Varso Tower dominated the ranking of the highest buildings in the European Union (25 February 2021)
- Varso Tower - the tallest building in the European Union (4 January 2021)
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)