Varso Tower is climbing upwards. The skyscraper is currently 230 meters high. Building has already exceeds the height of all buildings in Poland in terms of height measured to the roof. At the end of 2020, the assembly of the spire began. It will ensure the building's architectural target height - 310 meters! Thanks to that, Varso Tower will become the tallest building in the European Union.
What’s more, the skyscraper will be equipped with environmentally friendly solutions. Which will be systems responsible for saving energy and water, and a policy that promotes sustainable transport. Varso Tower can already boast with the WELL Core & Shell precertification and the BREEAM certificate at the "Outstanding" level.
The planned completion date is the first quarter of 2022.
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)