High-rise building Varso Tower, emerging at Chmielna Street in Wola district, has been distinguished with the BREEAM Interim certificate on the highest level possible, "Outstanding".
Other than its convenient location, which guarantees easy communication by public transportation and a direct connection to Central Railway Station, the project gained recognition thanks to a well-developed cycling infrastructure, an EV charging station, application of numerous energy saving solutions and the use of finishing materials devoid of substances harmful to human health.
Varso Tower is the highest out of 3 buildings comprising the rising office complex Varso, which will provide approx. 144,500 sq m of rentable space. It's also the only office building in Poland to have been awarded with the WELL precertificate - a testament to space planning focused on preserving human health and well-being.
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)