The construction permit of new HB Reavis's investment on Chmielna Street has been validated. Warsaw city center in close proximity of the Central Railway Station and ONZ Roundaboutwill will be enriched with additional 140,000 sq m of usable space for lease. New office space will be provided by 3 integrated buildings.
Already launched preparation works are the preview of the Hermanowicz Rewski Architects' project, involving two segments: 108 and 81 m high, as well as the spectacular Foster&Partners' skyscreaper estimated to reach the hight of 310 metres.
- Garden on top of the Varso Tower (7 September 2021)
- New certificate for Varso Place (14 April 2021)
- Varso Tower dominated the ranking of the highest buildings in the European Union (25 Frebruary 2021)
- Varso Tower - the tallest building in the European Union (4 January 2021)
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)