Varso Tower exceeded the height of 230 meters to the roof, which made it a tallest building in Poland. The installation of the 73-tonne, 80-meter-high spire allowed the skyscraper to break another record.
The 53-storey Varso Tower reached a height of 310 meters and dominated the ranking of the highest buildings in the European Union, surpassing the existing skyscrapers in Frankfurt, Milan and Paris.
There will be a possibility to admire the panorama of the city from the top of the building, where one of the highest observation decks in Europe will be built. A restaurant with a view of Warsaw will also be opened on floors 46, 47 and 48.
- Varso Tower - the tallest building in the European Union (4 January 2021)
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Varso Place is climbing upwards (16 December 2019)
- Varso 1 reaches above ground level (6 August 2018)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)