The construction of the complex consisting of 3 buildings, which together will deliver over 120,000 sq m of office space, has not been stopped and works are still being carried out on it with specific safety and hygiene rules. The construction of one of the buildings - Varso 1, has been completed, whereas fit-out works in Varso 2 are being conducted.
The third building of the complex is Varso Tower with 45 floors. Its total height with the spire will reach 310 meters, and thus will exceed the Palace of Culture measuring 231 meters. The facility will have the highest observation terrace, which will certainly provide a breathtaking view of the panorama of Warsaw. Currently, 19 floors of the structure are covered with a facade.
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Place is climbing upwards (16 December 2019)
- Varso II with topping out (5 September 2019)
- Varso 1 reaches above ground level (6 August 2018)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)