Intensive works on the Varso Tower underground that reaches to 35 metres are taking place right now.
Construction of the highest building in Warsaw and two smaller buildings with hotel and commercial spaces in the direct neighbourhood of the Central Railway Station will end at the end of 2019. The soaring tower will be finished 1 year later.
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)