The Varso II office building being a part of the Varso Place office complex has received a use permit. The twenty-storey office building located at 73, Chmielna Street is one of the most ecological buildings in the whole country. The property will be certified in the BREEAM and LEED systems.
Varso II offers its tenants over 26,000 sq m of modern A-class office space, as well as numerous amenities, including green terraces, relaxation zones as well as exclusive restaurants.
The Varso Place office complex will consist of two lower buildings and a 310 m high tower. Varso Tower will be the highest in Poland and in the whole Europe. The office complex will offer over 140,000 sq m of space to let, whereas construction works on the tower will last until the end of 2021.
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Varso II with topping out (5 September 2019)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)