The Warsaw skyscraper Varso Tower, which is the highest in Europe, will gain its attractiveness by opening two observation terraces.
One of them is located at a height of 205 meters, and the trees that are planted there can reach up to 6 meters and a weight of 2 tons.
The viewing terrace of Varso Tower is the highest garden open to the public in Poland.
- Tropical trees in Varso Tower (6 April 2022)
- Office space applies for WELL certification (9 February 2022)
- New certificate for Varso Place (14 April 2021)
- Varso Tower dominated the ranking of the highest buildings in the European Union (25 February 2021)
- Varso Tower - the tallest building in the European Union (4 January 2021)
- Varso II with the use permit (29 May 2020)
- Varso Tower exceeding the Palace of Culture (14 April 2020)
- Varso Tower certified (7 June 2018)
- Intensive works on the Varso underground (5 December 2017)
- WELL precertificate for Varso (20 September 2017)
- The highest building in Poland will rise on Chmielna Street (11 January 2017)
- Construction permit on Chmielna Street (30 November 2016)