A new tourist attraction will appear on the map of Warsaw, which will interest many adrenaline lovers.
On the 46th floor of the skyscraper Warsaw Unit, one of the highest in the capital, located by the Daszyńskiego Roundabout, a new construction called Skyfall Warsaw will appear. It will be a viewing terrace suspended at the height of 200 meters and additionally set at an angle of 15 degrees. It will be seemingly detached from the skyscraper, thanks to which tourists will have a chance to see the city panorama from a completely new perspective, experiencing unusual impressions at the same time.
The opening date of the new project is still undisclosed. It is the first construction of this kind in Europe and one of the few in the whole world.
- Warsaw Unit as the first office building with Well v2 Core precertification (15 October 2021)
- Warsaw Unit is open for tenants (20 May 2021)
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)