Ecological solutions, tenants’ well-being and health are taken into account at the construction stage of the building. A modern, A-class office building Warsaw UNIT located at Rondo Daszyńskiego is applying for a WELL certificate.
The 200-meter skyscraper will be the first building with the latest version of WELL v2 Core. Warsaw UNIT will provide over 50,000 sq m of comfortable and employee-friendly office space.
The WELL certification system is a real challenge for developers and architects who have to meet more than 100 stringent requirements. The certification examines, among others, the quality of air, water, light, materials, thermal comfort, movement, nutrition, mind and community. The WELL certificate is valid for 3 years, after this period it is subject to review.
The construction of Warsaw UNIT started in 2017 and will last until 2020. The building will attract talents not only with its convenient and ecological solutions but also with its look. The facade of the office building will consist of thousands of movable tiles reacting on the slightest wind, thanks to which unique images will be created on its wall.
- Warsaw UNIT nominated as world's best (2 November 2022)
- Warsaw UNIT joins the safest buildings in the world (15 April 2022)
- Warsaw Unit with BREEAM certificate at the highest level (23 December 2021)
- Skyfall Warsaw – the first moving terrace in Europe (15 November 2021)
- Warsaw Unit as the first office building with Well v2 Core precertification (15 October 2021)
- Warsaw Unit is open for tenants (20 May 2021)
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 February 2017)