Warsaw Unit is the first office building in Poland and Europe that obtained the WELL v2 Core precertification. It is a development of WELL v1 - a building certification system in terms of the comfort and well-being of attendants. Ten categories are considered for certification: air, water, nutrition, light, movement, thermal comfort, acoustics, materials, mind and community. Warsaw Unit can proceed with certification thanks to the use of many modern solutions increasing the comfort and safety of employees, e.g. the use of UV lamps for disinfecting elevators and strategic places.
Warsaw Unit is the modern and unique building in Warsaw's Wola district. The skyscraper has 46 floors, the highest of which is a terrace. Architects took care not only of a great appearance of the builidng, but also of the environment. Warsaw Unit has already obtained the BREEAM certificate at the Excellent level for the use of pro-ecological solutions.
- Skyfall Warsaw – the first moving terrace in Europe (15 November 2021)
- Warsaw Unit is open for tenants (20 May 2021)
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)