Emerging in the heart of the new Warsaw business district, Warsaw UNIT is gaining height just next to the Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station and numerous public transport hubs. The special facade of the building with the "dragon skin" effect emphasizes the unique character of the investment, thereby attracting attention.
The high-rise building will have 45 floors, which will offer approximately 57,000 sq m of efficient office space for rent. Warsaw UNIT is and will certainly be a timeless investment since thanks to its modern, efficient, ecological and sustainable technical solutions, it has been recognized as the best high-rise building in Poland.
The construction of Warsaw UNIT began in 2017 and will be completed in 2021. A restaurant will be built on the top floor, thanks to which tenants and guests of the office building will be able to enjoy the views of Warsaw.
- Warsaw Unit is open for tenants (20 May 2021)
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)