The construction of the Warsaw UNIT lasted 48 months, which resulted in obtaining a use permit. First tenants will move in soon.
Warsaw UNIT offers 57.000 sq.m. of office space for rent, located on 45 floors. It combines a modernistic look with the most advanced technological elements designed to take care of users' health in the building.
It is the first skyscraper in Poland to apply for the WELL v2 core certificate. The building is pre-certified for BREEAM and already has the Green Building Standard certificate.
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)