The timeless skyscraper Warsaw UNIT is already scratching the clouds. A symbolic topping out was hung on the nearly 200-meter structure of the building. The building will offer over 55,000 sq m modern office space for rent and almost 500 underground parking spaces. Warsaw UNIT will be the tallest office building at Rondo Daszyńskiego and one of the tallest in Poland.
The unique architectural character of the office building will be emphasized by the Dragon Skin kinetic facade consisting of several thousand moving pieces. It is worth noting that Warsaw UNIT will be the first skyscraper in Poland with an innovative Dragon Skin façade.
Construction of the skyscraper began in 2017 and will last until mid-2021. The target height of the building will be 202 meters.
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- Spinnaker with a building permit (6 April 2017)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)