The 200-metre Spinnaker will soon rise on the parcel near Rondo Daszyńskiego in Warsaw. The developer of the investment, company Ghelamco, has received a building permit. Preparatory work on site has been started.
The construction will first focus on the underground part of the edifice. The decision about the commencement date of construction works in the overground part hasn't yet been made.
- Warsaw Unit is open for tenants (20 May 2021)
- The Warsaw HUB and Warsaw UNIT are the safest buildings in the world (21 September 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT has touched the sky (15 July 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT a rising star (24 March 2020)
- Warsaw UNIT is applying for a WELL v2 certification (24 December 2019)
- Green light for Spinnaker (24 Frebruary 2017)