A topping out has been placed on .KTW I's roof. The first out of two planned buildings of the office complex rising at Roździeńskiego Avenue has thereby reached its planned height.
Main structure of the building is ready and Strabag, the general contractor of the construction project, continues to make progress on the installation of the facade. Comprising panels made of glass, steel and concret, it is currently being installed on the 7th storey. Installation and finishing works inside the premises are also in progress. They have been completed in 90% in the underground parking storeys and are also being realised on first overground storeys.
.KTW I will provide over 18 000 sq m of office area, with the whole construction project by TDJ Estate set to deliver over 58 000 sq m of office area in total.
- .KTW II welcomed its tenants (20 January 2023)
- .KTW II office building obtained the occupancy permit (14 February 2022)
- .KTW I with the innovative WELL Health-Safety Rating Cerificate (18 December 2020)
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- .KTW I opens soon (10 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Construction works on .KTW past their halfway point (18 July 2017)
- Building works of .KTW dynamically progressing (29 July 2016)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)