The construction of .KTW I, first out of the two planned as a part of this construction project office buildings, has been realised in over 50%. The official opening of the building has been planned for June 1, 2018.
Thus far, 12 out of 14 planned overground storeys have been completed. The building has reached 46 out of destined 66 meters of height. The works on the installation of the facade, comprised of solar control glass panels and pre-cast concrete slabs in steel frame, are also in progress.
The investor of .KTW I is TDJ Estate with Strabag's Katowice branch as the general contractor. The building is to ultimately offer over 18 000 sq m of lettable office space.
- .KTW I with the innovative WELL Health-Safety Rating Cerificate (18 December 2020)
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- .KTW I opens soon (10 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Topping out of .Ktw (6 September 2017)
- Building works of .KTW dynamically progressing (29 July 2016)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)