May 15 will mark the grand opening of .KTW I, to be held during the 10. edition of European Economic Congress. The construction works on the first out of two planned office buildings begun in 2016, proceeded according to the schedule and wrapped up this March, when the building has obtained a legal use permit.
.KTW I provides over 18,000 sqm of A class rentable office space. It was designed by the Polish architectural studio Medusa Group and Strabag was the general contractor. The office building boasts the prestigious BREEAM certificate on the level "Excellent".
- .KTW II office building obtained the occupancy permit (14 Frebruary 2022)
- .KTW I with the innovative WELL Health-Safety Rating Cerificate (18 December 2020)
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Topping out of .Ktw (6 September 2017)
- Construction works on .KTW past their halfway point (18 July 2017)
- Building works of .KTW dynamically progressing (29 July 2016)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)