The modern .KTW office complex in Katowice has been enriched with urban greenery in the form of a new city square. A green place of relaxation was created at Roździeńskiego Avenue and Olympic Street and will serve as a meeting and rest area for both office workers and city residents.
The city square is undoubtedly the culmination of the .KTW office project and a beautiful element of the metamorphosis of Katowice. The .KTW investment provided the market with 65,000 sqm of office space for rent, the lower building was fully commercialized, and the occupancy level of the upper building reached 60%.
- .KTW II welcomed its tenants (20 January 2023)
- .KTW II office building obtained the occupancy permit (14 February 2022)
- .KTW I with the innovative WELL Health-Safety Rating Cerificate (18 December 2020)
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- .KTW I opens soon (10 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Topping out of .Ktw (6 September 2017)
- Construction works on .KTW past their halfway point (18 July 2017)
- Building works of .KTW dynamically progressing (29 July 2016)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)