The next office project designed by architects from Medusa Group has just started rising up. .KTW office complex will change the panorama of Katowice city center just next to Spodek and The International Conference Centre.
Building works, supervised by general contractor, Strabag company, progress dynamically. Hardly had the technical infrastructure been provided, slurry walls placing started as well as the structural connections. Intensive foundations embedding includes the 26 m deep trench into soil.
The construction will consists of 14 levels and is estimated to reach 66 m. As the investor assumes, the building is going to obtain the BREEAM certificate as a proof of its innovation and energy efficient solutions.
- .KTW office complex with a place to relax (20 September 2023)
- .KTW II welcomed its tenants (20 January 2023)
- .KTW II office building obtained the occupancy permit (14 February 2022)
- .KTW I with the innovative WELL Health-Safety Rating Cerificate (18 December 2020)
- .KTW II office building with BREEAM certificate (26 March 2020)
- .KTW I finalised (17 May 2018)
- .KTW I opens soon (10 May 2018)
- Excelling .KTW I (8 March 2018)
- Topping out of .Ktw (6 September 2017)
- Construction works on .KTW past their halfway point (18 July 2017)
- KTW office buildings will appear near Spodek in Katowice (1 April 2016)